Monday, June 30, 2008

Clits and Tits

Not only was it a crappy day shift that I had to endure today, but I was also presented with a full on clitoris shot.  I was just minding my own business and serving a drink to the guilty girl and a very perverse (and rich) regular when he asked me to come sit by him.  I knew something was up, and as I came to his side I realized that he was the one who was up and we were both facing a spread eagle stripper without any underwear on.

He then asked me if I liked it, I told him it wasn't for me and he replied, "Can you believe she had a kid? Looks tight, no?" Now it usually takes a lot for me to be at a loss for words, but all I could do was laugh. When she preceded to ask me if I liked girls (no) and if she could turn me out, I refused. Then she wanted to just 'look' at my covered parts, Tony offered money to comply, but I smiled politely and shook my head. She went on, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours".  Looking at her still exposed labia I answered, "You're not very good at negotiating are you?"  That was the end of the conversation and they headed off to the private room. He's so gross.

1 comment:

quill_vellum said...

what was doing the talking, her mouth or her labia? i've heard about those stripper tricks.