Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ode to My Removable Shower Head

I'm much more relaxed now. I owe you less complaining about my moral dilemmas and more shallow nonsense. Why else come to a blog about a strip club, right? How about some Hollywood hearsay? We all love it...

Puffy came in a while back. His buddies mostly stayed at the bar downstairs while he spent time with some girls in a private room. When it was time to leave, which was not long after he arrived there if I recall, he took the check, crossed out the amount presented, wrote in a number that was about half the bill, and signed it without adding a tip. The management later just charged him the normal price- that club's owner, an original bad boy, don't play that. Outside I heard he asked one of the strippers who was taking a break on the curb (ironic) if she'd give him head. Supposedly she said no, and he pulled out very pissed off.

Little dude from Jaws- Richard Dreyfuss (man, he's small)- was nice enough when he came in, but I found it sort of creepy how he and his wife would have a long dinner surveying the girls before ultimately choosing one to take into a room together. I guess I should give him credit for bringing his wife at all... NAH

Dennis Rodman used to come in a lot- surprise, surprise. I could tell from VIP that he had arrived when the DJ started to play consecutive Pearl Jam songs. He could then usually be seen on the main stage dancing with the girl who was in the middle of a set, or some random girl he brought with him. He had far too much power for a guy who never bought rooms and asked for one thousand dollars in singles as soon as he walked through the door. He got off on throwing them at people and watching them grovel. Some girls were too good to bend over and pick any up off the floor, but the barbacks would do it for them. I picked them up. He was usually quite sloppy while tipping like that at the bar and if you kept sweeping the piles up they would amount to a decent gratuity considering he didn't ask for much and would do it consistently. It was especially good for me when they finally denied him the stacks of ones and gave him fives. I cleaned up once because of that.  It was the only time you saw me on my knees in that club- cursing him out under my breath while smiling and scooping. I'll never forget that time because it was such a slow night I actually stayed in a room with him, his minion of a "friend" and a couple dancers while the two men bragged to us about Dennis' awesomeness. We kept the door open (that was the deal since he didn't pay for the time) and I ran in and out to fetch drinks in hopes that he'd drop more fives on the floor each time. He did.

Jacob the Jeweler was a regular up to his arrest. He's a jerk. He never tipped and he just walked around with a stuck up attitude that stood out from even the general stuck up attitude of the club clientele. While going through his legal woes in the very beginning I heard that his friend had an altercation with one of the security guards and was ultimately thrown down a flight of stairs. They threatened to file charges against the club, but I haven't heard anything of it since. Too many 'suits' in his closet already I suppose- or maybe they settled out of court. I dunno.

I saw David Blain, the magician, not too long ago. It was uneventful.

I know an America's Next Top Model runner up who strips.

The Skankees I've already written about- that's worth a trip to my archives if you haven't read it.

BLADDDOWWWWWWW!  (That's the sound of spots being blown up). I'll try to think of more for later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ew. puffy is gross. i'm glad she denied him.